Sunday, March 27, 2011

DOLCE & GABBANA

At the beginning I wanna tell you that I'm so shocked and sad about the situation in Japan...
And I wish all involved Persons the best and much power!

頑張って下さい!

Maybe you know that I had also personal plans regarding Tokyo...
I canceled everything...
At the moment I feel very very sad!
And I still hope that everything is changing into good in japan... even if the newscast reported the opposite.

But life must go on... and I try to do my best for keep thinking optimistic!

However... I still feel like THIS  






Sooo...
Yesterday I went with Tina, her mother and my mum to Munich.

SHOPPING

I was very successful!

Beside diverse clothes I FINALLY bought my D&G necklace

yaaaaayyyy ♪♪♪♪






3 comments:

  1. Das Bild ist der absolute Oberhammer...
    Ich musste so lachen... - auch wenns total unangebracht ist (;___;)

    und... ICH WILL AUCH SHOPPEN GEHEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey süße ^^

    aaah tolle dolce kette *love*

    ReplyDelete