Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nika ♥

Every night when I come home, there is someone who is waiting for me...

NIKA ♥ 

She's such a cute and lovely dog! ... :D
Hahahaha~ And we nearly have the same haircolour... lol 

ワンワン ♪♪♪











And I also found something WONDERFUL! I love sunglasses... and I'm totally in love with THIS sunglasses
→


So cool right? They are from Swarovski and this serie is called "Amazing" ... BECAUSE THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!
Want it!  ♥ (of course I prefer the pink one haha)

6 comments:

  1. sugoi sunglass..
    http://www.luxurylaunches.com/entry_images/0608/19/expensive_sunglasses.jpg
    this is the most expensive sunglass in the world it says..$383,609. Nika ha kawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 383,609$ ????
    THAT'S MAD!!!! CRAZY!!!
    woahahahah!
    I wonder how much the Swarovski costs... I read somewhere that it costs approx 300€...
    This WOULD be ok if you want to allow yourself something ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hübsch!
    und nika is so süß!

    achja sonnenbrillen :3
    und die sind echt voll schön... vor allem schön teuer ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danke <3

    jaaaaaaaaa das Sonnenbrillenthema xD
    Aber die ist echt schön! und wenn der Preis stimmt, den ich gesehen hab, dann ist sie billiger als die Coco Chanel, die ich mir seit 2 Jahren kaufen wollte ;D
    HAHAHHAHA <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet girl in a cool shirt with a lovely dog (by Moritz)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Moritz!
    And... what does Kay say???? ;D

    ReplyDelete